Short Answer: I work with Owners of small, privately-held businesses between 1 to 500 million in revenue
1. Look for a company that handles naming projects on a regular basis. All creative professionals (web shops, design studios, ad agencies) will say they can name a company. Like, how hard can it be?
When naming, it is beneficial to keep in mind: tagline, positioning, marketing message, customer expectations, ability to be trademarked, available URLs, and any possible unintended foreign words conflicts in the regions it will be marketed.
1. If I rename my company, I will lose my clients.
2. I want a name that says everything about what I do.
3. The naming process will only take a week or so.
4. I will worry about filing a Trademark later.
DISCOVERY Brand Workshop to define and clarify purpose
DEVELOPMENT Positive Semantic Vocabulary List
COLLABORATION Brainstorming Sessions
REFINING Choose a few favorites
VERIFY Trademark and URL Availability Search
TESTING Qualitative feedback
DELIVERABLE Final Naming Document
Defining the “Why” of Your Business
Recrafted Vision & Mission
Brand Essence Graphic
Naming Process Document
Naming Samples from Past Clients
Naming on Purpose Workbook
Brand Discovery Process
Brand Workshop: 8 Brand Exercises
Clarify Purpsoe, Mission, Vision
Delivery of Verbal Brand Document
Complete Brand Discovery Process
Create Vocabulary List
Generate Name Ideas
Refine & Evaluate
Create Naming Documents
3–6 Weeks depending on industry, National, or International Trademark
$8,000 — $50,000