Short Answer: I work with Owners of small, privately-held businesses between 1 to 500 million in revenue
1. Look for a company that handles naming projects on a regular basis. All creative professionals (web shops, design studios, ad agencies) will say they can name a company. Like, how hard can it be?
When naming, it is beneficial to keep in mind: tagline, positioning, marketing message, customer expectations, ability to be trademarked, available URLs, and any possible unintended foreign words conflicts in the regions it will be marketed.
1. If I rename my company, I will lose my clients.
2. I want a name that says everything about what I do.
3. The naming process will only take a week or so.
4. I will worry about filing a Trademark later.
DISCOVERY Brand Workshop to define and clarify purpose
DEVELOPMENT Positive Semantic Vocabulary List
COLLABORATION Brainstorming Sessions
REFINING Choose a few favorites
VERIFY Trademark and URL Availability Search
TESTING Qualitative feedback
DELIVERABLE Final Naming Document
Defining the “Why” of Your Business
Recrafted Vision & Mission
Brand Essence Graphic
Naming Process Document
Naming Samples from Past Clients
Naming on Purpose Workbook
Brand Discovery Process
Brand Workshop: 8 Brand Exercises
Clarify Purpsoe, Mission, Vision
Delivery of Verbal Brand Document
Complete Brand Discovery Process
Create Vocabulary List
Generate Name Ideas
Refine & Evaluate
Create Naming Documents
3–6 Weeks depending on industry, National, or International Trademark
$8,000 — $50,000
“Our new brand has given us a much better platform from which we can tell our story. It more accurately aligns with our both our culture and capabilities, so it has positively affected our organization both inside and out.”